Mastering the art of choosing a display for a space has been standardized with AVIXA’s Display Image Size standard.
In this interactive course, you’ll learn the basics of the standard and the tools, terminology and tactics to use it in practical applications for your work.
Here are a few highlights of what you’ll learn:
• The basics of AVIXA’s new display image size standard
• How to choose the correct display for various spaces
• The terms for referring to image size
• How to use AVIXA’s tools to simplify the process
• The math behind the calculations
• What drawings are required for conformance
This is not your typical self-paced online course. Interactive quizzes and games will help check your understanding and reinforce your learning. To complete the course, you’ll submit your own standard-compliant drawings for feedback and coaching by one of our knowledgeable AV instructors.